Email List Building – An Essential Business Priority

Online marketing is not just about paying a search engine to display your advertisements. It is also about engaging customers, giving them what they need and subtly making them becoming a part of your internet marketing efforts. Email marketing is known to be one of the best known ways to get customers and build a lasting base for your products and services. For every online marketer, an email list is one of his biggest assets. It helps in making sure that he builds a huge customer base that stays loyal to his offers and also make a conscious effort to respond to those offers. Therefore, email lists are one of the most sought after things for email marketers. It is the best way in which paid traffic can be converted into valuable leads at the fraction of the cost. This is one of the reasons why you should be focusing on building an email list for your business as well. It is quite commonly known that ‘the money is in the list’. Most of the online marketers go wrong at this step. They focus on traffic generation. They believe that getting thousands of people to visit their website will be making them popular and making people buy their products. While the first point may be true, the second one is definitely not. As an internet marketer, you should know that only 2 percent of the online traffic that is generated will be turning into leads. These people are the ones who are interested in your campaigns and your products. The rest 98% will comfortably move into some other direction....

How To Strengthen Your Relationship With Your List

Most of the email lists are quite vague and some of them even have a heavily disorganized customer base. As a result of this, the email marketing campaigns being run by the marketers do not reap sufficient results and they always keep wondering about the reasons why their emails are never able to convert. Bad list management is one of the key reasons why the receivers never engage with you well. You are not able to understand their needs and priorities and get brutally rejected by your email base. The number one cause of drop in conversion rates is the way in which you are managing your emails. Let us assume that you are an online business consultant that helps businesses grow and improve in every sector. You have used the term ‘business’ in your email signup campaign. Let us say that about 3000 people signed up for your email newsletter. What a great start. However, only 200 of these subscribers are actively engaging and converting while the rest are being ignored completely. Is there something wrong in the way that you are communicating? Yes. When you say ‘business’ you do not define ‘which business’. Your subscribers can be the CFO of a mid-sized successful organization with 3 branches or an entirely new startup business. They can either be involved in the manufacturing sector or the services sector. As a business consultant, you already know that the same advice will not be useful for every business. The same email campaign will also not work for all of them. You have a very wide and diverse subscriber base and addressing...